Costs & Fees
Annual Club Membership 2019/20
There are two main types of membership at MHHC—Full and Guest. The costs, benefits and eligibility for each membership are listed below.
Membership and training combined
Full member (aged 18+) – £150 annual membership, £8 match fee
Full Concession member (under 18-years-old, full time student, unemployed or retired) – £80 annual membership, £5 match fee
Full Junior member (under 13-years-old) – £80 annual membership, £5 match fee
- Sept–Easter training included
- Discounted match fees
- Membership fee split over monthly instalments, or x2 termly instalments for Junior members
- Family discounts available for all Full members
- Full voting rights for those aged 18+, or parent/carer of those under 18-years-old
- Home match shirt for new members (aged 13+), MHHC hoodie for new Junior members
Part-time, flexible, pay-as-you-go membership
Guest member (aged 18+) – £12 match fee, £6 training fee
Guest Concession member (under 18-years-old, full time student, unemployed or retired) – £8 match fee, £4 training fee
Guest Junior member (under 13-years-old) – £8 match fee, £4 training fee
- No annual membership fee
- Pay-as-you-go training
- Unlimited matches
- Higher rate of match fee
- No voting rights
- Annual Membership payments will be charged in instalments.
- Members are billed on the 15th of every month via the website. Fees can be paid by Direct Debit via the website.
- All members must have paid the appropriate membership fee by 31 October for the current season.
- Each membership year runs from 1 September to 31 August the following year.
- The training fees listed above apply to Tuesday and Wednesday Club training sessions (Sept–Easter). Other sessions including Summer, Indoors, Thursdays, Hockey Heroes and MHHC Hockey School will be charged additionally.
- Guest members are entitled to unlimited games and unlimited pay-as-you-go training sessions per season. If a Guest member subsequently becomes a Full member the Membership fees will be adjusted.
- Family discounts apply to Full members only. The third family member is free, further family members pay half each.
- Junior tournaments are free of charge